Base (CAMHS) 1.0.0
|Continue to app|
BASE is an app designed by Solent NHS Trust s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Brookvale youth Mental Health Service to help manage stress and anxiety levels. Stress affects everyone and is a completely normal reaction that people experience when feeling overwhelmed by situations they cannot manage. Stress and anxiety is very hard to control and sometimes we are unaware of what can cause our stress levels to go up. By learning more about how and why we experience anxiety at different times and in different situations we can be less fearful. This is why we have created BASE, an app that allows you to note your feelings and daily experiences which may affect how you manage your anxiety. This is so much easier than trying to remember everything that happened in the past day, week or month. You can use the app at your next appointment with your mental health professional. Taking back control has never been easier!
About Base (CAMHS)
Base (CAMHS) is a free app for iOS published in the Health & Nutrition list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Base (CAMHS) is CAMHS. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.0.
To install Base (CAMHS) on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-06-06 and was downloaded 26 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Base (CAMHS) as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 880093426 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Base (CAMHS) on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Base (CAMHS) is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Base (CAMHS) is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.